Wednesday 18 November 2009

Your past-times, consisted of the strange, and twisted and deranged. And I love that little game, you had called, Crying Lightning.

Ahhh. I'm going to see Arctic Monkeys on Friday!
I am so excited. The Arctic Monkeys are BRILLIANT.
I think I'm going to really enjoy it, as long as they sing lots of their older songs as I think these are sooo much better!
Crying Lighting - lyrics in the title - is also really good and I like the new album but just I'm not sure about a couple of the songs.
So, yeah bring on I bet that you look good on the dancefloor, mardybum and When the sun goes down!



Okay, on a more fashion related note, here is an outfit I wore a week or so back, that I forgot to post.




 Crop Top; Clothes Show London - Elegantly Waisted, I added the studs on myself. Skirt; H&M. Bracelets; Primark. 
I'm not at all sure about the pictures, me trying to be a model (not so successfully) isn't a good look, but yeah you can see the outfit so it's all good.
 
xx,
Olivia

3 comments:

  1. dude, so jealous. Have an awesome time!!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went to see arctic monkeys last night! they were amazing. have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added the studs to the stripes..;)

    have fun watching arctic monkeys!

    http://eclecticdujour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment, You'll put a smile on our faces!