Thursday 19 November 2009

When she was 22 the future looked bright, But she's nearly 30 now and she's out every night..

..I see that look in her face, she's got that look in her eye,
She's thinking how did I get here and wondering why.   Lily Allen - 22.

 
 I've had a Lily Allen day today, I've literally listened to her songs all day.
Not only does she have amaaazing songs, she's also really down to earth and a beautiful woman.
I ♥ her.







Left outfit; Leather jacket - GAP, Necklace - My sisters/thrifted, Vest - H&M, High Waisted skirt - DIY, Belt - Tesco/F&F!
Right outfit; Bracelets - Primark, Ring (slightly shown) - Outfit, Playsuit - Random shop in Thailand,  Blazer - H&M.

Two outfits, neatly hung on my wardrobe.
The one on the left was for today, it was a non-uniform day at school.
The other is for tomorrow night, when I see Arctic Monkeys!
I'll most probably post some pictures of me in these outfits at some point, but I can't be bothered to change in to them at the moment.

Sorry for the boring post!

xx,
Olivia.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, You'll put a smile on our faces!