Thursday 12 November 2009

Velvet/SNOOD.

Well, when I was a small child, I used to have this little dark purple velvet dress, and I always was made to wear it to those little child gatherings/parties with bows in my hair. Yes, i did have a blonde bob and a block fringe. I always thought it was very embarrassing, but now I think about how cool I actually was since they are now BACK in fashion. WHY didn't i keep that purple dress?! Oh..but I was made to wear it with WHITE tights... Hmm, I never know how to react when I see what my mum made me wear back then... a LOT of it is quite shocking.


AND...I think I am definitely going to buy a SNOOD. It's such a brilliant idea. THANKYOU to whoever brought them back/invented them. I now loooove you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment, You'll put a smile on our faces!