Wednesday 30 September 2009

Floating in the summer sky, Ninety-nine red balloons go by.

Hey there fellow fashionistas.
Okay, that sounded very cheesy, but I didn't just want to say something boring like 'Hey'.



At the famous Claridges hotel this week Mulberry's S/s 2010 collection was showcased.
The balloon filled room, in which the collection was presented, reflected the collection brilliantly, being bright and playful just like the clothes.



  

The merry-go-round print shown also shown on invitations was used a lot in the collection. The dress below was one of my favourites, and the bag perfected the look.



Swept back crimped hair was used on all models to create a simple yet effective look.


The collection was bright and playful and using almost child-like prints definitely portrayed a more youthful presentation than last.




Lots of loveee. Olivia, x 

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Thanks for the comment, I would wear it too!
    In fact, I wore it to work when I made it :D

    I'm also loving the blouse in the first picture :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment, You'll put a smile on our faces!